Sunday, August 16, 2015

More than one way to dig a tunnel

Welp, the go-back-to-school tunnel collapsed.  All the local classes for the things I want to do are right in the thick of when I have to be at work.  Hmm.  Definitely can't be unemployed- I have dog cancer vaccines and cat food to pay for.

Okay, so, now the plan is to volunteer at some local theater, and build up my skill set that way.

Dig dig dig.

And maybe make myself some new costumes, just for the experience points.

Dig dig dig.

7 comments:

  1. *taps on tunnel and hands Leslie a lantern and chocolate* Good luck my tunneling friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one might be sturdy. Already got a response from one- gonna go talk to the guy next week.

      Delete
    2. Yay! And if you run out of Franny's chocolate, just lemme know.

      Delete
  2. Dang...
    At least there is the choice of volunteering.
    I hope we'll get to have a gander of those potential costumes =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, tunneling! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frustrating but I am impressed you found another way to move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i am sure working at a theater will help you even more and is more entertaining, too! <3

    ReplyDelete