Monday, December 1, 2014

Sick

I have had a headache since Thursday night.

I have been sickish since Friday.

I stayed home from work today, and I will probably stay home from work tomorrow.

I am at my wit's end with the headache.  It's not even that bad, it's just unrelenting.

The air pressure has been fluctuating wildly, which is probably why it's happening.

It's supposed to rain buckets tomorrow, I am hoping that the pressure will level off.

The dog and the cat have been extremely ON ME since all this began.

I love you two, but come on.  You're heavy and hot and everything hurts and please I can't roll over in bed if you're all draped on me.

I'm tired of feeling like crap.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh nooo illness seems to be going around at the moment, trying to send healing thoughts out but there are so many people to send them to!

    Aw, so sweet that they are trying to make you better! Now if they could just make you meals and drinks instead of sitting on you...

    ReplyDelete