Thursday, November 7, 2013

Train wreck

Anyone else finding 2013 to just be a train wreck?

I cannot remember being this mentally fucked up.  I'm a mess.  It's not Mercury retrograde, either, it's just across-the-board, total life system failure.

I have no idea how to appropriately respond to ANYTHING anymore.  Everything is red alert, all the time.

Getting the toxic roommate out of the house helped, but that's a single snowflake in the avalanche.  I don't even know how to start digging out.

I am in that Catch-22 situation of probably needing therapy, but not being able to afford it.

Maybe admitting that it's out of control is good enough for today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for you! To realize that you are in need of therapy and not able to afford it, must be a horrible situation. Are you able to get any medication, if you need?
    The end of 2012 and beginning of this year was horrible for me. I had the ability to get a very good therapist. She told me to rest as much as I could. But if my thoughts went into a bad loop I should do something active like, go to the grocery store, were you were able to meet people who doesn't now you or can judge you. And look at the bad things in a out of your body perspective. When I was sick, I analyzed every situation trying to read people between the lines and got very sored by evil ones, instead of thinking "That is not my problem, it's their having a bad day" as I usually does.
    I hope this will help a little. Give the old cat a careful hug from me, and a hug to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't afford therapy, I'd recommend going to your local library and looking for anything by 'Abraham-Hicks'/Esther Hicks - gives me a kick in the pants every time I'm feeling negative ;)
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete