Monday, October 21, 2013

Ten Days

Ten days till the Bio-Exorcism.

Mercury went retrograde last night, which means, unlike the rest of the world that has descended into chaos and frustration, I am feeling pretty okay.  I was born during a Mercury retrograde, so I just don't get the downsides.  Nay, it's the only time of year I feel like I have my shit together.  Usually.  Well, as together as my shit can be.

Went to go see Alton Brown's "Edible Inevitable" show, which was great.  If you have the means and the opportunity, go see it.  It's amusing as hell.  He sings a song that's basically talking shit about other Food Network stars.  He tweeted this picture:

I'm on the right, just in front of the light board.  Can't you see me?  I'm right there.
The view from my perspective.
Let's see... what else has been going on in the Cave?

I bought myself a present.
I smell like whale barf.  It smells very pretty.

I'm getting pinker by the day.
I'm not drunk, I'm just chewing chocolate-covered gummy bears.
And the rabbits have made an impressive tunnel system.
View from tunnel entrance.  Please note cinderblock perimeter.  I planned ahead.


4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I see you! Mmmmm, ambergris - sounds nice. Ten days - woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink. Matches your lips perfectly!
    Good call on the cinderblocks.
    Only a few days until you can hire that tiny woman from Poltergeist to say "This house is clean." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it important to maintain a huge wardrobe of lip stains. One for every haircolor permutation!

      Delete