Sunday, October 27, 2013

My silly little hobby

What I have here is a "root situation."  And a "pink situation."  And a "dark circle situation."

I can solve one of these problems with chemicals.

I swear, the pink will never go away.  It will be pink forever.

While I like the weird yellow-to-flamingo sort of look, it makes my nose seem really red.

Okay, maybe my nose IS really red.  Still, nobody likes yellow roots.

I don't even know what to call this.  Let's call it "moonstone," because "pinkish-greyish-bluish-purplish-blonde" isn't a color.

I'm going to run more blue through it later.  

2 comments:

  1. This is the reason why I gave up the goal to have another colour than dark in my hair. . But I think the moonstone shade looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured I should do something... my clothes are a perpetual wreck, I can't be bothered to wear makeup aside from eyebrows and concealer, and I never change my jewelry, so my hair can be my adventure in vanity!

      Delete