Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Evolving hair

It started off blurple.

Some of it started to fade to purpley pink.

Eventually, it was all sort of pinkish lavender.

This is not my hair, but it was really pretty, and the colors blended.

It was only the top bits of hair that went solidly pink, the underbits were decidedly purple.

You can see the purple underbits- and this is one of the best photos ever taken of me at work.

At this point, I started to refer to it as "yellowish purple," which should be technically impossible. 
And then solidly peach with lavender bits.

When I bleached my roots, I got a baby blue streak.  Don't know how that happened.

How long can I keep the purple this time?  Who knows?  Might be time to switch to Pravana....

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... what a bummer, I hope it lasts longer this time. I really love that blurple :)

    ReplyDelete