Monday, November 26, 2012

Tante is a terrible blogger, she apologizes

Dude, I know, I'm sorry, it's been an overly busy sort of month here at The Cave.  I got a new roommate, I did some painting, I did some work, I went camping, I hung out with rats.... yoinks.

So.  Yeah.  I sum up.

Bread knives are dangerous.  Superglue is your friend.

This wretched thing decided to die at a most inopportune time.  On a brighter note, I now know how to disassemble one of the displays in the museum.

The den was colonized.

We painted it PAAAAAANK.  Photos to come later, as it is dark in here and the New Roommate is playing video games, which makes for a crappy pic.
At Thanksgiving, Tante became a horsie.  Or something.  He didn't  specify.  He doesn't really speak English.
Yule is coming.
Tomorrow, I am being interviewed about this year's furoshiki workshop (phone interview- I can't understand people on the phone, so I'm freaked out).  I'm not sure what it is about these workshops- people could give a fig about any other workshop I teach, but fabric tied in knots?  TELL US MORE!  I think it's really strange.  I mean, it's not like I'm an expert or anything- I learned it from a book and the internet, for Pete's sake.  But whatever, fabric is pretty.

Wednesday, Boris and Vincent are being neutered.  Enjoy your goolies, boys, they're not long for this world.  Your peeing and reeking days are numbered.  Ingrid will be beating the crap out of the two of you by Yule.

I have a million projects to finish- a present for a friend that I started in JANUARY.... a pile of vests and sashes for a coworker's wedding.... a bride's hair flower that needs repair... kimono cloth pillowcases for the pillows on the daybed in the PAAAANK room....  several lesson plans.... I have to learn how to make little goofy videos..... Giftmas shopping... several things need to be covered in glitter...  finish rearranging the garage....

Yoinks.


2 comments:

  1. PAAAANK - yay! I just discovered this week my Martha Stewart glitter glue has dried up since I last used it Christmas 2011 ... Cute pic of you as a Horsie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never use glitter glue for that very reason. I have glitter, and I have glue.

      Delete