Saturday, October 27, 2012

In other news

So, aside from being gloomy and gluing acorns back together...

I picked up some new work friends.  We're still working on the "friends" part, as I am, apparently, very scary.

This is Vincent.

This is Boris.

I made some planets.
Well, mostly planets- a few protosuns.

I made a small star system.
The blue sun and the red sun are the same size, I'm just a terrible photographer.


 I glued crystals to a dress.
Shiny.

They're irridescent.

I made a drink.
The 'Verse- 1.5 pineapple juice, .5 vodka, .5 Midori, .5 Frangelico, .5 lime juice.  Delicious.

I gave myself a manicure (ignore my cuticles).
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Black Diamond" with Orly "Shine On Crazy Diamond" 


I put the dress on my body, the star system on my head, and went to a party.

Please ignore my nephew's bedroom decor.  

I took drunk photos of myself.

With flattering yellow overhead light.

And a bit of gruesome humor that I can't take credit for.

Yaaaaay gallows humor.

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, Vincent and Boris - how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincent has gone distinctly silver in the flanks this week. He's quite sleek. Boris has curly eyebrows.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you should make Vinny and Boris solar system hats too. Maybe they just feel left out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would the headband go in front of the ears, or behind them?

      Delete
  3. That's an awesomely clever costume! What were the other planets for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a representation of the 'Verse from Firefly/Serenity. The planets are stuck into the suns, but I hadn't stuck them into the suns when I took the pic of the hat. I should remedy this situation.

      Delete
  4. The costume is amazing. you are a creative force!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, fang you. I take dressing funny VERY seriously.

      Delete