Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's too hot in this house.

Hi ho, fellow Internet denizens.  It's gorram hot in Southern California, and I am quite over it.  If I start decorating my house for Halloween, it will make the temperature drop, right?  That's how nature works?

In other news...

I started working on the quail kiosk panel again.
I hate doing lettering.

I took the dog to the beach and forgot to put on sunscreen.
That's ridiculous.  And it's peeling.


I cleaned the rat cage a few times.
Ingrid's head, Leena's butt.

I spent a shitload of money at Bath and Body Works.
SHADDUP THIS WAS IMPORTANT.

And I lost all faith in humanity.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

So, how was your week?





4 comments:

  1. My week was good, thank you for asking! 'Cause I didn't get a sunburn - owwww!! :o(

    And yes, fall WILL arrive if you start your Hallowe'en decorating now. I hear Pottery Barn has some nice items ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK, that sunburn looks nasty!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My coworkers asked if I needed aloe or something... no, I told them, I need to feel this pain. This is useful pain. This pain will remind me not to do something this stupid ever again.

      Delete