Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to Aloneness

Welp, my roommate has found her dream place up in the canyon, with studio space and chickens and whatnot, so as of the beginning of October, I'll be the only human living in this house.

Truth be told, I'm kind of excited about the idea of having space to organize shit properly (never got done, and right now it's like one of those sliding-tile puzzles in here), but I'll have to keep my tendency towards utter chaos under control.  It's easier to attempt to keep things somewhat orderly when there's someone else to consider.  Of course, I'll also have nobody else to work around, and double the kitchen cabinet space, but still.

The dog will miss her terribly.  The dog is very needy.

Walkin-around-nekkid-time will increase exponentially, though.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed. It will be pants-off-dance-off ALL THE TIME.

      Delete
  2. nekked time is the best!

    maybe you should get a yard bird or two??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, like a chicken? A chicken wouldn't last more than a half-hour, between the bird-obsessed poodle and the savage savage cat.

      Delete
    2. aww, even in the yard? I dunno- I've just always wanted a yard bird and since I can't have one I always try to get other people to get one. lol

      Delete
    3. I can go visit Roommate's yard birds... and we're working on getting a mammal permit at work, so maybe one day I can have a yard skunk. Roommate's going for the bird permit. She wants a raven. I think she's insane, because that's like having a small black feathery kindergartener. Except smarter and it can fly.

      Delete
  3. Hehe, I agree with Lady B, nekkid time IS the best!

    I remember doing my laundry during the weekend, and it dawned on me that it was more t-shirts and underwear then actual clothes... it occurred to me then that's all I had been wearing in the past week was just that.

    So blah to loneliness, but bring on the liberties of letting it all out when one feels like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably do something about my wispy-ass front curtains if this is going to happen...

      Delete