Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rare Pic

So, I work as a makeup artist at the Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach.  I have been doing so for 10 years.  We are not allowed to have cameras backstage, so I have no pictures of me doing what I do.

Until today.

Marcia Gay Harden was the host tonight (chi-chi sort of gala thing), and she came backstage to see what we did.  And celebrities are not tackled to the ground when they whip out cameras and tweet pictures of our Ultra Secret Makeup Hijinks.

I'm the spiky black thing in the middle.  My mother is the non-spiky black thing to the left of my nose.  Hi, Mom.

2 comments:

  1. You look like you're having fun, Spiky Black Thing! Hi Spiky Black Thing's Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having fun! I was not wearing my peacock feather glitter crown, though- we put that on the Makeup Director, as she was not appropriately sparkly. Without it, I just look like a MAC lady.

      Delete