Thursday, March 1, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Today, I decided to change my email address.  I have had the same one since 1995.

I had no idea what I was getting into.  Getting all my online accounts and blogs and presences on board with the new moniker has been difficult to say the least.  I'm still searching madly for places where I need to change my contact information.

I screwed up The Cave rather badly, and I'm in the process of repairing it.  If I suddenly unfollowed you, and you're feeling hurt, please just give me a moment to get my shit together here.

The fact that this laptop was born in 2005 isn't helping.

Maybe I should go buy a new one this weekend and join the future.

:::videos? on the computer?  signals through the air?  WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?:::

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're still here and not lost because of all this SORCERY? ;)

    Grab an award on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the sorcery. I managed to lose everyone I was following, and I'm still having trouble getting everyone back onto the list. My computer is being less than helpful. I really need a new one.

      Delete