Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monthly Homework Assignment- India

I'm throwing this in here in between manic cleaning/organizing episodes.  Seriously, I have been a woman possessed (possessed by ADD medication, which has reached a certain saturation point my system) when it comes to cleaning and organizing and purging this house.  I suddenly had enough neurons firing at once to reclaim my life.  CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

So, I was going to do a little thing on all my Japanese antiques, and connect it all to India by finishing up with my ceramic Daruma (whose real name was Bodhidharma, the founder of Zen Buddhism, and who was an Indian guy, which is why he is always depicted with copious facial hair, which is not really something that the Japanese have).  But that would have required taking pictures, and I have laundry to do, and I'm still gutting the garage, and I'm going to utilize this righteous mania while I still can.

I'll show y'all my cool old Japanese stuff later.

For now, I'll just leave this, which always amuses me and makes me want curried spinach.




3 comments: